Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Monday, March 28, 2005

Photo from a friend...

I recently received an e-mail with a picture of Jason attached from one of Jason's many friends from Appalachian Bible College. She knew Jason in his earlier years at ABC, prior to the time that he first met Lindsay. I love this picture so much! Jason's smile was very infectious. :) I remember that about him even from when we were kids. I am blessed to have known him. I feel even more blessed to know that this good-bye is not forever! What an awesome God we serve, Who allows us the chance to spend eternity with our loved ones who are fellow believers.


"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." [Revelation 21:4]


Jason in his early years at Appalachian Bible College.
Click on photo for larger view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).