Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Autopsy results...

Thankfully, it appears as though both Jason and Lindsay died instantly (PDF) from their gunshot wounds to the head. I can still barely believe that this actually happened. It is so overwhelming and undescribable... the senselessness of it all. I just cannot grasp that they are actually gone. I wish I could just wake up and realize it was all a bad dream.


I stopped by Jason's mom and dad's house today after work. His parents are still in California, along with Lindsay's parents, but Jason's sisters and extended family are all at his parents' house. Boy, was that tough. I burst into tears the second I saw Jason's sisters. They were holding up pretty well when I saw them, but they told me that they are all cried out. However, they have an AMAZING support group surrounding them. It's awesome! They have seen God's Hand in a lot of what has happened even since they found out about the deaths of Jason and Lindsay. What inspirational people... I am in awe of their strength. They even have an enormous amount of patience in dealing with the media, whom have been bombarding them with visits and phone calls. They were even contacted by Good Morning America today! I can't believe how much attention this tragedy has gotten... but it is really good to see people demand justice for Jason and Lindsay like this.

Well, I will add more if I hear anything else. Not surprisingly, I don't feel much like posting anything else... because nothing else seems to matter right now. Please continue to pray for all of us that are affected by this tragedy... we have already felt the power of prayer in countless ways... including our new appreciation for our loved ones and our lives. God bless! Hug your loved ones tonight and tell them you love them... tell them every day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).