Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Jason's 46th Birthday!


Jason's 26th Birthday, 20 years ago today ♥


Today is Jason's 46th birthday. The photo above is from 20 years ago today, on his 26th birthday. (The last one he celebrated.) It is crazy how fast these 20 years have gone by! SO much has happened! The world is an entirely different place. Many biblical end-times prophecies are coming true, or beginning to. Some are pretty scary... but we know the end of the story! We do not need to fear. We know with certainty that, in the end, GOD WINS! Praise Jesus for that!

I was thinking about Jason this past weekend. My family celebrated Mother's Day at my mom & dad's house, which is still right next door to the house where Jason grew up. Although the houses and yards look a bit different, I had flashback memories of my childhood with him 40ish years ago and I can picture everything the way it was. I will treasure those memories for as long as I live. My parents had a bunch of old slides converted into digital photos recently and found these. These were taken at a local amusement park that was very small in the 80s and now it's huge! How cute were we? :) We didn't know what the future held but, despite it all, God has been glorified and there's nothing better than that.


My sister, me and Jason :)



I have no idea what heaven is like, other than knowing that it's far greater than any human mind can begin to imagine or dream of! I don't know if we will know when our birthdays are/were or how that all works, but until we are there, we will remember Jason on his birthday and remember the truly awesome person he was and is! He was a young man of faith, humility, kindness, humor and adventure. He loved Lindsay wholeheartedly! He loved Jesus with all of his heart! Both he and Lindsay set beautiful examples of what a life dedicated to Jesus looks like.

Jason's mom wrote a sweet note in his memory today:

Happy 46th Birthday Jason!

We will always miss your smile, your sense of humor, your sense of adventure, but we know that you are living life to the fullest in your heavenly home, and that gives us peace and joy. One day we will be reunited, and we will pick up where we left off. It always gave you so much pleasure to take us on tours of the surrounding areas when we would visit you here on earth: mountains, rivers, canyons. We can only imagine the grand tour you will give us in our heavenly home. We have so much to look forward to! Until then, we remember the precious memories with you.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday Jason! You will never be forgotten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).