Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Jason's 43rd Birthday!


Today is Jason's birthday. He would have been 43 years old. One of my favorite childhood memories of him was when we would climb to the "tippy top" of the maple tree in his front yard. He could always climb much higher than I could because I was (and still am) afraid of heights. He seemed fearless in that regard and we had so much fun! I never ever could have imagined how his life would end and that it would end at such a young age. After he died, it was painful to think about the fun things we did when we were kids. Every good memory was traumatically heartbreaking to recall in light of the tragic way his life ended. But now, I enjoy thinking of those fun memories again. It is a blessing to know that he is safe in the perfect paradise of heaven, with Jesus and with Lindsay (the love of his life), and far removed from the utter chaos that the world is in right now. I am so grateful to Christ for His gifts of redemption and salvation and for the promise of heaven! That promise brings with it such an overwhelming sense of peace. We have so much to look forward to!


Here is a sweet tribute from Jason's mom:

Happy 43rd Birthday Jason!

You were born during my favorite time of the year. God's creative power explodes in beauty during the month of May. Death gives way to life. The promise of life brings hope. The hope of spring exemplifies the Hope of eternity found in Jesus Christ.

Each year as I count your birthdays here on earth, I realize that we are one year closer to being together, for eternity. We, who are left on earth, are beginning to look and feel older. Yet, we still see you as 26 years old... strong, vibrant, funny, and full of passion. Heaven has enhanced those qualities in you and has given you so much more than we could ever imagine. We look forward to the day we will be with you in the very presence of God. Until then, I cherish this promise of hope.

"In Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore." ~Psalm 16:11

Until then,
Mom and Dad


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy Birthday Jason! ♥ You will never be forgotten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).