Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Lindsay's 25th birthday...


Lindsay at Donner Lake in California (near Lake Tahoe).
Summer 2004


Today, Lindsay would have turned 25. This is a milestone birthday... 1/4 of a century old! It makes me wonder if everyone up in heaven keeps track of what their earthly age would be. Somehow I doubt it because I don't think time in heaven is anything like it is here. But you never know what we will be privy to when we're dwelling amongst the angels. Maybe we will be able to see, somehow, what happens here... or maybe not at all. :) What I do know is that where Lindsay is right now, I long to be! The apostle Paul, in his letter to the Philippians, said, "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21) What he meant, of course, is that while his work here on earth was very meaningful and worthwhile for the cause of Christ, he would much rather actually be in heaven with Christ! I hope that is the desire of all Christians... to value their time here and make it count... all the while longing for the day they are welcomed into heaven. What an amazing eternity we are blessed with! We don't even have the first clue of how awesome it's going to be. We can't even begin to comprehend it! Our God is indeed an AWESOME God! This is the promise of the glory that awaits us:


"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

1 Corinthians 2:9


And Lindsay's there now! Experiencing the heaven that we cannot begin to see or hear or conceive of. How cool is that? :) And someday we will be there with her and with Jason.


♥ Happy Birthday Lindsay! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).