Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Friday, June 01, 2007

Cute picture!

I just wanted to take a moment to post this picture. I was over at my parents' house tonight looking at old pictures and my mom found this one! :) It is me, my sister and Jason all dressed in our Dutch costumes. (If you're not from the Holland area, you may not know that we have a Tulip Time Festival each year in May. It's a huge deal! There are parades, Dutch dancers, tons of tourists, etc.) This was taken back in May of 1985... so I was 7, Jason was almost 7 and my sister was 5. So cute!!! :) Brings back lots of good memories!


2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Janna that is such a cute pic and im so so soooooooooo sorry about ur freinds for what happend to them

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janna- Jason and Lindsay's memories are burned in my heart. I went to school with them at ABC, and to church with Lindsay. They were both amazing people. Thanks for all you do to preserve their memory. Their death has changed my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).