Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another new year...

Hello everyone! I wish that I had some good news, or even any news, to report on Jason & Lindsay's case... but unfortunately there isn't anything right now. But as soon as I hear anything, I will post it if I can!

I just thought I'd write to thank all of you for your interest in this case and for your prayers for the families and for Jason & Lindsay's killer to be found. That's all we can do... PRAY... because this is out of our hands and in God's hands. And in His time, there will be justice.

I'm praying that 2007 will be the year that we get this killer off of the streets and provide that comfort to Jason & Lindsay's parents and siblings... as well as their friends and extended family. They are loved and missed by many whose lives they touched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).