Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jason & Lindsay's memorial stone...


[Click on image for larger view.]

I just wanted to post this picture of Jason & Lindsay's memorial stone because I think it is so fitting in remembrance of them. I'm not sure who designed it but the mountains and the trees and the sunset are so appropriate to remember them by! I think it is wonderful. :)

Today is my 30th birthday. Three years ago (to this day) was when I found out that Jason & Lindsay had been found dead. It ripped my heart out. It was such a blur of a day (and week) after that. But I'm glad that even in the sorrow, we have reason for joy. That joy comes from Jesus... and I love that this memorial stone reflects that. :)

The stone reads:
FROM SUN SET TO SON RISE


TO BE MARRIED SEPTEMBER 11, 2004
SWALLOWED UP BY LIFE TOGETHER AUGUST 15, 2004


The verse referenced at the bottom is 2 Corinthians 5:4 (NIV) -

"For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).