Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Jason's 41st Birthday!


Jason, Summer 2004


Today would have been Jason's 41st Birthday. It is his 15th "heavenly birthday." How these 15 years have flown by! I am relieved that justice is finally underway for him and for Lindsay. It is long overdue! No matter what happens though, nothing changes the fact that Jason and Lindsay are safe in heaven and no evil can ever touch them again. They fulfilled God's purpose for their lives and He brought them home.

So often, when I think about Jason, I wish I could rewind time and re-live our childhood together. We had SO much fun and I treasure those memories! I am grateful that I know he is in heaven and that he is free from all of the troublesome things that we are constantly battling here on earth. It brings incredible peace knowing that we can trust in God's promise of heaven for those who believe in Him and believe that Christ died to save us!

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."
~ Romans 8:1

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
~ John 3:16

The great news is that, no matter who you are, where you came from or what you've done, Christ offers salvation to you! He turns no one away if they turn to Him with a truly repentant heart.

"Then Jesus declared, 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. But as I told you, you have seen me and still you do not believe. All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me. And this is the will of Him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those He has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in Him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.'"
~ John 6:35-40

So with what the joy, reassurance and anticipation brings in knowing the promise of heaven, I can say with certainty that we will see Jason again! We know what He believed and that He loved and trusted Jesus. His life and faith leaves behind a beautiful legacy that honors God and I'm sure that's exactly what Jason would have wanted. No glory for himself... but ALL glory to God!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Jason's mom wrote a beautiful tribute to him for today that I'd like to share:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

Here in Michigan everything seems to come to life in May: tulips, dogwood, azaleas, flowering trees. Nature has been asleep during the cloudy, snowy, brutally cold months of winter. When the dark clouds give way to rays of sunshine and warmth begins to envelop us, we begin to see what we have hoped for. Beauty is revealed once again.

We do not hope for what we see, but we hope for what we cannot see. You and Lindsay are living the reality of the eternal hope. You have reached your heavenly home and live face to face with your Savior and Lord. Even though we still miss you tremendously, how can we ever wish to have you back here on this dying earth? Our hope is to be with our Lord and to be with you for all eternity. Until then, Happy 41st Birthday, and 15th Birthday in heaven.

Love Forever,
Mom and Dad

H   Hold
O   on to the
P   promise of
E   eternity.

Happy Birthday Jason! ♥ You will never be forgotten!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Quick update regarding Shaun Gallon:
The preliminary trial date is coming up on June 14. We hope that he changes his plea to "Guilty" to spare the families a trial, but more than anything, please pray for God's will to be done! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).