Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Song with a whole new meaning...

This has always been a song that has touched my heart. But now it has a whole new meaning. I think it is definitely worth sharing:

This is not at all
How we thought it was supposed to be
We had so many plans for you
We had so many dreams
And now you've gone away
And left us with the memories of your smile
And nothing we can say
And nothing we can do
Can take away the pain,
The pain of losing you...
~~~
But we can cry with hope
We can say goodbye with hope
'Cause we know our goodbye is not the end, oh no
And we can grieve with hope
'Cause we believe with hope
There's a place where we'll see your face again...
~~~
And never have I known
Anything so hard to understand
And never have I questioned more
The wisdom of God's plan
But through the cloud of tears
I see the Father smile and say, "Well done."
And I imagine you
Where you wanted most to be...
Seeing all your dreams come true
'Cause now you're home
And now you're free...
~~~
And we can cry with hope
We can say goodbye with hope
'Cause we know our goodbye is not the end, oh no
And we can grieve with hope
'Cause we believe with hope
(There's a place by God's grace)
There's a place where we'll see your face again...
~~~
We wait with hope
And we ache with hope...
We hold on with hope...
We let go with hope...

Steven Curtis Chapman - With Hope

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. One can never say what others are going through, and I am not saying I know...but, I hope through the grace of God, that you will be able to try to have a happy fulfilled life. I know there will always be an empty spot, but remember...one day you will again see them.

I lost my mother to Cancer a couple years back. She was only 62. I know it's not the same thing, but I just hold hope in my heart that I will see hear again.

Best Regards,

Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).