Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

More about this "person of interest"...

Below are links to some updated headlines regarding this new "person of interest" in the case of the murders of Jason and Lindsay. Nicholas Edward Scarseth was apparently stopped on Friday by police in Fort Bragg — about 100 miles north of Jenner, where Lindsay and Jason were found shot to death last week. A local sheriff lieutenant said that he did not know why Scarseth was stopped. Scarseth's mother said that her son has a "drinking problem but is not violent." But she also says that her son harbors anger toward religious people. "He brings up religion and politics to irritate people. He likes to stir people up," she said.


There is something about this kid that really creeps me out. I have no idea if he is guilty of killing my friend Jason and his fiancé, but there is something about him that leaves me feeling very uneasy.

* Local News (PDF) (Wood TV8 - West Michigan)
* Fox News (PDF)

'Person of Interest': Nicholas ScarsethPast Arrest photos: Nicholas Scarseth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).