Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Lindsay's birthday...

Today is Lindsay's birthday. She would have been 23 today. Please pray for Lindsay's family right now as they live this day without her for the first time.


Do Not Let Your Hearts be Troubled

(Encouragement From John 14)


Music and Words Arranged by Greg Wright

Do not let your hearts be troubled;
Trust in God and trust in Me.
Though for now we must be parted,
Soon together we will be.
For within My Father's house are
Many rooms -- there's one for you.
Soon I'll come back here to get you,
So keep heaven in your view.
Be assured that all I've promised
That I faithfully will do.

Do not let your hearts be troubled:
Peace I leave you; peace I give.
Not the fleeting peace the world gives,
You'll have peace because I live.
For I'm going to My Father,
And because of this you're sad.
But if You would truly love Me,
Then this news should make you glad.
For to be there with My Father,
Is the best that I could have.

Do not let your hearts be troubled;
Soon the Counselor will come.
Though right now the Spirit's with you,
He'll be in you when He comes.
He'll abide with you forever,
And because of Him you'll see,
I'm abiding with My Father,
And the Father lives in Me.
And within you We'll be living
In a blessed unity.

Do not let your hearts be troubled;
Heed the words our Savior said.
Let His promises sustain you,
While you rest upon your bed.
When the wicked world confronts you
Let His doctrine keep you sane.
Meditate upon Him often,
For He faithful will remain.
He will lead you through all sorrow
And make heaven soon your gain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).