Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

New developments?

Possible new development in the murder case of Jason and Lindsay. It is great that the police/investigators are getting so many tips... however, I hardly dare to get my hopes up about this. I got MUCH too excited about the initial "major" development regarding Nicholas Scarseth, but since he was cleared of any involvement, I am much more cautious about how I react to such news.


Right now, investigators are...

...searching for a dark-colored sedan with tinted windows that appeared to be a 1980s or early '90s model. The rear window may have a black-and-white decal of a "crescent-shaped pollywog-like creature with legs, such as something that could perhaps be referring to evolutionary theory," according to the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department.

Press Release

Car sketch
Click on photo for larger view!

Decal sketch
Click on photo for larger view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).