Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jason & Lindsay's story featured on E!

If any of you get a chance, please check out a show called the "20 Most Shocking Unsolved Crimes" on the E! channel this week. It first aired Sunday night (Dec. 9) but it will re-air this week a few more times. Please note that the show is 2 hours long. I haven't seen it yet, but I am going to watch it tonight at my parents' house, as they have recorded it for me. (I don't have cable.) :)

Check TV Guide online for local listings. They may be showing at different times in your area.

It will re-air at the following times (in the Eastern Time Zone):
Wed. Dec. 12 -- 8:00 PM
Fri. Dec. 14 -- 12:30 AM
Fri. Dec. 14 -- 9:00 AM
Sat. Dec. 15 -- 1:00 PM


From what I've heard, Jason & Lindsay's story was portrayed very well and accurately. It's always a concern how TV shows represent Jason & Lindsay because their authenticity as believers and followers of Christ has sometimes inadvertantly appeared questionable. Please know that Jason & Lindsay WERE the "real deal." I've said it many times before... they loved Jesus with all of their hearts and truly lived to serve Him! They were obedient to His Word and were faithful and amazing people. I hope and pray that their story will truly touch people's hearts and stir a desire within them to want to get to know the same God who was/is the Focus of their life's passion.

Please keep Jason & Lindsay's families in your continued thoughts and prayers. The Christmas holiday season is always a hard time of year for any family who is desperately missing a beloved member (or members) of their family.

God bless & have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we beheld His glory..."
~~John 1:14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: I watched it and it was great! If you get a chance to see it, their story is about 15 minutes into the 2 hour show. Jason & Lindsay were portrayed accurately and I loved how they showed actual video clips of them instead of just photos. Lindsay's dad and brother-in-law were interviewed and they did a great job too. It is so surreal though to see someone you knew personally on a TV show of the nation's top 20 most shocking unsolved crimes (I was shaking and choked up as I watched it)... especially when their case is up there with really notorious crimes like the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the murders of JonBenet Ramsey and Chandra Levy. But I'm grateful that its getting more people aware of their story and the case. I just keep hoping and praying that their killer will be brought to justice and that the remainder of these shocking crimes will also be solved.

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

I have never heard of these two or the case...I will try to watch it tomorrow. Glad to have stumbled on your blog.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Erin Merryn said...

Just stumbled upon your blog today. Was wondering was Jason your brother or good friend?

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Janna said...

Jason was a dear friend of mine who I grew up with. I love his family like my own. :) They are all such amazing people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).