Lindsay C. Cutshall
[09/09/81 - 08/15/04]

Lindsay & Jason
Jason S. Allen
[05/16/78 - 08/15/04]

♥ "The sun is going down on the horizon, and all I see is the beams shining on the cliff face, and I know that God is awesome. I look around and see His Creation all around me." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "As I stir this Mac & Cheese, I think to myself, what a wonderful life. I've just spent two awesome days with my fiance, Lindsay. Can life ever be so perfect? Only with a person who is so great. God gives me this privilege in life and He has given me a wonderful woman to enjoy it with." --Jason ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Live for things in heaven, not on earth." --Lindsay ♥                                                                                 ♥ "Heaven will be a wonderful place of no suffering, hurt, loneliness; it's a great thing to look forward to." --Lindsay ♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday message from Jason's mom...

Here is a birthday message from Jason's mom, Delores, in honor of his memory today:

It doesn't seem that long ago that I held him in my arms for the first time. Little did we know what God had in store for him, but I knew God had a plan and would use him in a special way. God gave him to us for a season, a short season, then took him home for eternity. Lindsay was part of the plan. Their work was finished. They had completed everything God had intended for them to do. They left a legacy, a testimony to shine a light for others to follow. We are proud to be called their parents.

There are no birthdays in heaven, yet we celebrate his 26 years here on earth. I guess he will always be 26 to us. We look forward to being together again with Jason and Lindsay, where there will be no more good-byes. That is the hope we have in Christ!

"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21:4]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

NOTE: To view all posts, please go to Archives (in right column).